As a community bank, Leighton State Bank is always looking for people who will build relationships with our customers to help them grow financially strong. We work hard to retain current employees and to attract new employees.
Why work at LSB?
- An opportunity to work with friendly people in an engaging environment.
- Professional challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for full-time and part-time employees.
- A fulfilling work environment.
- Healthy relationships with an employer who values its employees.
Current Employment Openings:
Leighton State Bank does not have any positions available, but we invite you to check back for information about future openings.
How to apply:
To apply for an open position, please fill out an application form or feel free to stop by one of our bank locations and ask for an application. Resumés, cover letters and general inquiries can be emailed to HR@leightonbank.com or mailed to Leighton State Bank | Attn: Human Resources | 900 Washington Street | Pella, Iowa 50219.
Leighton State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adobe® Reader is required to view some files. For a free download, visit www.adobe.com.
*Products offered are not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not guaranteed by the bank, are subject to investment risk (including possible loss of principal).