Sign up for electronic* statements and receive $10! Just log in to your Online Banking account and click on ‘Offers & Agreements’, found under ‘User Settings’ on the left toolbar. Select eStatement activation and follow the simple instructions to enroll.
Don’t have Online Banking? Sign up today. Once you’re signed up, enroll to receive e-statements and look for a $10 credit in your bank account.
E-statements offer electronic versions of your original paper statements. They look like paper statements, and contain the same images and information. As soon as your statement is ready, we will notify you via email. Then, view your statement by logging into Online Banking.
Here are a few more benefits of signing up for e-statements:
- Safe and secure - username and password protected through our secure Online Banking.
- Available several days sooner than mailed paper statements.
- 24/7 access to previous statements.
Electronic statements are convenient and reduce chances of fraud. Plus, they can help you put a little green back in the environment – and now, in your wallet. Sign up for e-statements and look for $10 in your account. This is another service offered by Leighton State Bank that helps you to grow financially strong with us.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Free Online Banking is required to use this service. If you are not an Online Banking user, sign up here.
- Offer is valid from September 1 until October 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.
- To qualify for the $10 reward, participants must enroll for electronic statements and be an account holder at Leighton State Bank.
- Limit one reward per account holder.
- The financial account tied to your online banking account must remain open in order to receive the reward, which will be credited to your account within 4 weeks after the promotion ends. The reward will be identified as a credit on your statement.
- In the event that your account does not meet eligibility requirements, we will not be obligated to credit your account with the reward.