Here's what you need to start using all of our online services:
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with FREE Online Banking from LSB! Bank from the convenience of your home, or any place you can access the internet. Online banking includes additional features like Online Bill Pay, eAlerts, eStatements, and more (see below). Sign up for Online Banking or view our Online Banking Demo.
With online banking, you’ll be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your own accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- View and download your bank statement.
- Set up alerts to help you manage your accounts.
Paying your bills is easy with Leighton State Bank’s FREE Online Bill Pay. Eliminate the cost of checks, stamps and envelopes used for paying bills, and reduce the time you spend on your bill payment process. Sign up today and take advantage of these great features:
- View, schedule and pay bills from one centralized place.
- After a regular bill is setup, simply click to pay when needed.
- Recurring monthly bills can be set up to pull automatically.
- Schedule payments in advance.
- Quicker, easier and more secure than writing and mailing checks.
Our greenest service offers electronic versions of your original paper statements – for FREE! They look like paper statements and contain the same information, but are delivered to you online rather than by mail. As soon as your statement is ready, we will notify you via email. Then, view your statement by logging into Online Banking.
- Fast: available several days sooner than mailed paper statements.
- Convenient: 24/7 access to previous statements.
- Secure: username and password protected, and stored on a secure server.
- Tidy: reduction in paper and friendlier for our environment.
Here's how to get started:
Set up reminders for your accounts with just a few clicks of a mouse. Alerts will be sent to your email or wireless device to ensure that you are notified on a timely basis.
Receive alerts when:
- Your balance drops below a dollar amount you choose.
- Specified activity on your account takes place (i.e. your payroll arrives).
- Your statement is available.
- A deposit has posted to your account.
- A loan payment is due.
- Click for a FULL LIST of eAlerts.
By clicking continue below, you will be leaving Leighton State Bank's website and directed to a third-party website. This link is provided for your convenience. This third-party site is not a direct representation of and is not controlled by LSB.